Thursday, October 17

REVIEW: SKIN&LAB's Glacial Clay Facial Mask + New Zealand Bedrock Water Clearing Moisture



The minute my hands received the items, I said, "This is it. I must try it tonight!" I have been anticipating for its arrival. Somehow, I've been feeling that this is a really good facial skincare :)




Items are packed nicely in the box and they even give me some free samples! So the first impression is pretty good!

So here's my review of the products! <3

1. SKIN&LAB's Glacial Clay Facial Mask :

- After cleansing and drying my face, I spread the "Glacial Clay" on my whole face evenly. It smells good and gives a tingly feeling. After spreading throughout the face, the tingly feeling burst into strong cool mint. A little over-bearing for the first 2 minutes. Almost make me teared up *seriously*. By the 3rd minute, the feeling start to fade off and it starts to feel really comfy.

- By 10-15 minutes, my face is ready to be washed off. You are only to gently wash it with water. Once I was done, my skin feels really soft and smooth! Love it! (PS: You could wipe it with wet cotton too, it speeds up the whole procedure!)

BEFORE
AFTER
 Even though this is one of worst skin condition, it helps to show how effective "Glacial Clay" is. If you look at my BEFORE picture, you notice that my pores are large and skin are reddish (I've sensitive skin). And after using "Glacial Clay", there's a significant reduction in my pores' size and the skin color is no longer as red. My face felt really soft and smooth after using it.

**Using it for the 5th time**
PUT MASK EVENLY ON SKIN
AFTER
 If you look at my more recent pictures above, I've since used "Glacial Clay" for the 5th time now. And voila! See how much my skin improve? Picture speaks a thousand words.

**PS: After using it several times, never face the same "over-bearing mint-burst" the first time round!


2. SKIN&LAB's New Zealand Bedrock Water Clearing Moisture  

Once I dried my face, I followed up with their "water moisturizer". It smells lovely and absorbed immediately into the skin. It does seems pretty similar to LADY&SKIN's Hydro Care Water Drop Essence. Between the two, I would choose SKIN&LAB's for its "water moisturizer" are not as watery.



Overall, this is GREAT and I am absolutely loving it! Definitely will grabbed some for safe-keeping, in case their price went up ;)

So far, it is not being offered for sale in M'sia - so if any of you are interested, please PM me and I'll make the order. It will take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive in M'sia from Korea. Pricing will be as below:

1x Glacial Clay + 1x NZ Water = RM 79 (+RM10 delivery nationwide)

Further details on "Glacial Clay" can be found in this link : Click here.

**Pictures are all taken with my Samsung Note 2 with no alteration or photoshop. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment