Monday, May 13

My Slimming Experience with "Lipoburn + S'Nutri" Diary: Day 9

Alright, I finally gotten off my lazy bum to write about this! As you all know (if you have been following my posts), I have been encouraging you guys to give Lipoburn a try because:
  i) it helps to curb appetite
 ii) it helps to detox your body
iii) it burns up to 800 calories / per day


My experience with Lipoburn is good in terms of appetite curbing, though somewhat a little slow on the "lightening" the weight area. My sis, Jessie (she's the one who got me started on all this) encourages me to give S'Nutri + Body Solution a try. Her reason is pretty simple. Mainly because it is within our family genetics that we do not have active bowel system, this will help to flush out whatever Lipoburn has detox inside my body. It kinda work hand in hand.

So I had Lipoburn right in the morning before breakfast and S'Nutri + Body Solution before bedtime.


And indeed, too much of a great partnership between these two. First few days proved to be a torture for me (thank god I worked from home) as the urge to "bomb" the toilet is very massive - it works instantly on the same night, literally just 3-5 hours after consumption. It's a bad-ass 'stink bomb'! It goes to show just how much "dirt" my body is storing. Within the next couple of days, the urgency lessen and maintained at twice a day, within the same period of time.

Personally, I did not notice much changes. However, based on the feedback I've been receiving from people who sees me daily (who is mummy dearest) as well as friends, they said I have lost some weight. I think it's not exactly the weight I lost, but I'm no longer as bloated or round - as my body has a tendency to store water. So another 21 days to go before this is confirmed ;)

Nonetheless, I am very focus and determine this time round. Mainly because Jessie who has always been the bigger sized sis is now much smaller than I am (gasp!). So that kinda serve as a wake-up call. And because she's my sister and I've been with her pretty much through her "fat" & "slimmer" period, I shall share her pictures here :)


If you are interested, you can comment here for more info as I've yet to update S'Nutri Body Solution up on my site. Or you can write me a personal email, jacque.ariel31@gmail.com.

For more info on Lipoburn, pls visit my post (Feb 27, 2013: The Lazy Way of Losing Weight, link here). Here are some information on S'Nutri + Body Solution.







No comments:

Post a Comment